Do explainer videos work and what’s the best whiteboard animation software?
When it comes to how to make a whiteboard video for your custom purposes – whether you want to make animated videos for business or just some small animated videos – explainer video best practices recommend to use a video explainer template. Check whether or not it is included in Rawshort license code. You need to decide which animated video maker software to use anyway. Before proceeding to the whiteboard animation software download you intend to use for your explainer video production I recommend you to really check various explainer video software reviews and compare because not all sketch video software is created equal. If it were, you probably wouldn’t be doing all your searches for Rawshort license code and be reading this. Rawshort license code is certainly a great whiteboard video software but it is up to you to check which features are important to you. Animated videos for business certainly have other requirements to the producer than a personal 3d doodle pen video.
Why Businesses Need Whiteboard Animation
There is almost no such thing as an easy animation software when you're serious about the subject. Animation is an extremely complex area with an often mind-boggling array of terminology and any animation package worth its weight will almost certainly require a steep learn curve. Whatever package you choose, be it 2D or 3D, do ensure it comes with plenty of tutorials, tips and advice.
This brief line-up, in no particular order of preference, is aimed at the hobbyist, enthusiast and those new to the field. Hopefully there should be something to suit all tastes and pockets. The compilation is not exhaustive, excluding some of the more expensive heavyweights such as Maya, Lightwave and 3D Studio Max; but many of the products listed are free or moderately priced, have good reputations, and are all designed to inspire creativity.
- ANIME STUDIO PRO (2D) create cartoons, anmie and cut-out animations with ease. Add skeletons with the click of a mouse. Import photoshop files with layers intact and build characters from scratch with character wizard. Anmie Studio has excellent lip syncing capabilities, generous multi-sound formats along with full support for YouTube.
- Other popular animation programs with strong YouTube support include, GO ANIMATE (2D), XTRA-NORMAL (3D) and MUVIZU(3D). All three programs allow you to create animations without the need for expensive equipment or specialist training and Muvizu, which is free, provides high-quality sets complete with complex character animation and the facility to collaborate on productions.
- MOVIESTORM, an innovative 3D software program is aimed at amateur film makers wishing to making high quality animated movies and provides the perfect tool with which to learn about film and TV production. Other 3D software packages also popular with artists and filmmakers are DAZ STUDIO (3D) and ICLONE 5 (3D). Iclone 5 is a real-time 3D animation tool with digital actors, visual effects and Microsoft Kinect-ready motion capture whilst Daz Studio, allows you to create stunning digital artwork and animations and is currently free.
- For good lighting and camera effects try SYNFIG (2D). The ambition of Synfig developers was to create an animation software capable of producing film quality output. Synfig is an open source vector based animation program and is free.
- Now if you can, checkout the cartoon strip "Big Buck Bunny" and the film short "Elephants Dream" to see why BLENDER (3D) is a legend in the world of 3D animation software. Software to rival the big boys, available free with a huge fan-base and plenty of tutorials and support.
- For the more adventurous amongst you CRAZYTALK (2D/3D) is a photo to animation engine where you can turn photos, sketches, statues, anything into animatable characters. Media can be inserted directly into the scene and the program supports a variety of formats. Similarly Morpheus (2D/3D) animation software will transform your photos into other things such as cartoons or animals. Blend, mix and exaggerate body parts. Watch a person turn into someone - or something else.
- Remember king Kong and the empire state building? Well if you're into STOP-MOTION photography then IstopMotion (3D) for Macintosh is worth considering. With IstopMotion you can work with your Mac's built in camera or import photos to build your animations. You can even turn your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch into a High Definition camera...
- One free 2D animation package with drawing tools similar to Photoshop is PENCIL. Pencil allows for both vector and bitmap graphics and has proved an excellent introductory animation tool. With pencil you can create traditional hand drawn animations on most computer platforms including Mac OS.
- Another 2D substitute for the traditional light table/and paper animation is PLASTIC ANIMATION PAPER (PAP) 4 which is currently free for download. Also currently free for download (but without technical support) is CREATOON 3 (2D) which utilizes the cut-out animation process.
- Lastly a fine example of a solid 2D animation program, renowned for its depth and the quality of technical support is TOON BOOM STUDIO. An excellent application made for animators, by animators.
Steps to Get Your Cartoon Produced
Have you ever wanted to make your own cartoon but didn't know how to go about doing it? First of all showing someone your drawings and telling them about your cartoon ideas will not get you a deal. I've seen this many times and no one who practices that has ever got any kind of deal. You have to have something that is presentable and relays to it's audience why they should promote your cartoon. If you have a cartoon that you want to submit to a producer so that it can get aired publicly, then here is what you need to do.
The first step is of coarse to draw your characters. The second thing you need to do is to write the script. This is what will bring your characters to life and can make or break the deal when showing off your cartoon to producers. Once you have all this ready, the next thing you absolutely need to do is to animate your first episode. This is where a lot of people get discouraged needlessly. With the right software it is easier than you might think.
You are only limited by the type of program you use to get the job done. You are not alone in wanting something that is user friendly. There are quite a few different programs out there, the problem is most of these require for you to have a degree in order to even understand the terminology they use. They are not user friendly and don't allow you to focus on your artistic ability. If you go for one of the programs like Animation Master and Maya 3D you will spent more time reading and asking questions in forums, than actually cartooning. You want to use something that is easy and will give you the ability to spend more time focusing on writing new material and creating new characters.
Don't get caught up trying to make every detail perfect either, if they decide they like it they have entire crews of people for that. Remember that what you want to do is create a product that you can present to an agent in the cartoon industry who can get you a contract. Also, be sure to copyright your work so that you are protected and don't go giving out copies to everyone out there who says they can get your cartoon on the big screen. Get the phone numbers and addresses of reputable companies like Dreamworks or Pixar and ask them what are the steps required by them for you to submit your cartoon for consideration.
3D Animation Industry - What Are The Latest Trends And Technology In The Animation Industry?
2D animated videos
We all love animation, in fact, we have grown up watching them. Do you remember those days when as a kid, you wanted to be a part of the animated world? Well, thanks to technology, with the evolution of 3D animation services, this dream has become partially true! 2D process is different from that of 3D in terms of latest technology, which lets you connect and identify more with the animated world which wasn't possible with the 2D animated videos. However, the rise of 3D animation services hasn't affected the popularity. This traditional form of is still used in making most animated explainer videos by many corporate companies. Such is the aura of 2D animation! Let us now consider the unique qualities of 2D animated videos which make it still the most preferred choice in the area of animation.
OLD IS GOLD
We all are well acquainted with this thought and as a matter of fact, we trust it too. 2D services have been well tried and tested through ages and have been giving positive results every single time. Whatever the concept is, you can always rely on 2D services. The best part is that almost any animation services company offer 2D animation services.
As compared to 3D, it is easier to produce a 2D animated video. This is because of its less involvement of latest technology and software. Too much of advanced technology used in the 3D animated videos can make things a bit complex. But 2D services is known for its simplicity and hence easy from every angle.
While 3D animation process replicates the real world to create more lifelike animation, 2D animation process, on the other hand, offers more artistic freedom. You are free to depict strange actions with 2D animated videos and make your animation more compelling and fun.
Therefore, one might say that 2D animation process limits one's choices. But let me tell you, this is not the case. It doesn't limit one's choice, instead, widens it. Because everyone can use it with ease. Its features such as simplicity, low production cost, less time consuming, easy error fixing capacity and the artistic freedom, makes it still the first choice of animators all over the world.
Benefits of 2D 3D Animation
So what are the latest trends and concepts that you need to keep pace with in 3D animation? One of the most exciting trends that you need to keep pace with is the concept of Phenadistoscope. This is not a very familiar term. What you need to know about this term without getting intimidated is that the term simply refers to what was simply a matter of drawings that were designed to move simultaneously.
What you also need to know is that the concept is still the same today just that new methods have been invented to reproduce the results in better ways. The methods have changed but the result is the same. You also need to know that the methods of Phenadistoscope have been obsolete since the beginning of the 21st century. These methods gave way to the new methods that have been designed to achieve the same result in radically different ways.
This is enabled by what is known as cel-shading. There are some advanced effects that you get with some of these applications and these can be used to achieve skin and facial expression effects and even 'cloth' effects. This normally goes with an effect called morph. What this means is that the images in the frames and the vertex will move to a different position. There are many techniques that are emerging and if you are keen to get hands-on with the developments you will do well to run researches and find out what is happening in the flourishing 3D animation industry.