Do explainer videos work and what’s the best whiteboard animation software?
When it comes to how to make a whiteboard video for your custom purposes – whether you want to make animated videos for business or just some small animated videos – explainer video best practices recommend to use a video explainer template. Check whether or not it is included in Adobe Animate license code. You need to decide which animated video maker software to use anyway. Before proceeding to the whiteboard animation software download you intend to use for your explainer video production I recommend you to really check various explainer video software reviews and compare because not all sketch video software is created equal. If it were, you probably wouldn’t be doing all your searches for Adobe Animate license code and be reading this. Adobe Animate license code is certainly a great whiteboard video software but it is up to you to check which features are important to you. Animated videos for business certainly have other requirements to the producer than a personal 3d doodle pen video.
Benefits of 2D 3D Animation
Whiteboard Videos are being widely used for fulfilling different communication purposes. Research shows that Whiteboard Videos dramatically improve learning. They engage, educate and entertain- all at once. How?
Before we find that out, let us first understand how people try to grasp a complex concept when learning it for the first time and what tools best assist in making the learning process, effective.
Mental tendency when learning a Complex Concept
Most new concepts are extensions or variations of existing concepts. When learning a complex concept for the first time, we tend to create mental associations of it with the concepts that we have known since long. This tendency of co-relating existing concepts with the one being learned, helps us absorb and consolidate the new information into our memories, in a faster and better way.
Tools that best assist in explaining a Complex Concept
In a nutshell, you could serve the viewers with the closest and most appropriate visualization that could help them understand your concept faster and better.
In a way, a Whiteboard Video recreates the classroom setup. The voiceover acts as a replacement to the session-moderator and the animation part appears as a series of diagrams quickly being drawn (as though in real-time), right in front of the viewers' eyes. This simulates a 'learning environment' that engages, educates and entertains the viewers, making their video-watching experience memorable! Isn't that's what you have been looking for? An environment that makes your TG willingly learn about your concept and how it could be benefitted from.
Pull off an awesome Whiteboard Video and Educate, Engage, Inform, Inspire, Entertain or fulfill any other communication purpose of yours with a much higher chances of being heard & remembered! For, Whiteboard Videos are sure to get you recognition!
3D Animation Industry - What Are The Latest Trends And Technology In The Animation Industry?
There is almost no such thing as an easy animation software when you're serious about the subject. Animation is an extremely complex area with an often mind-boggling array of terminology and any animation package worth its weight will almost certainly require a steep learn curve. Whatever package you choose, be it 2D or 3D, do ensure it comes with plenty of tutorials, tips and advice.
This brief line-up, in no particular order of preference, is aimed at the hobbyist, enthusiast and those new to the field. Hopefully there should be something to suit all tastes and pockets. The compilation is not exhaustive, excluding some of the more expensive heavyweights such as Maya, Lightwave and 3D Studio Max; but many of the products listed are free or moderately priced, have good reputations, and are all designed to inspire creativity.
- ANIME STUDIO PRO (2D) create cartoons, anmie and cut-out animations with ease. Add skeletons with the click of a mouse. Import photoshop files with layers intact and build characters from scratch with character wizard. Anmie Studio has excellent lip syncing capabilities, generous multi-sound formats along with full support for YouTube.
- Other popular animation programs with strong YouTube support include, GO ANIMATE (2D), XTRA-NORMAL (3D) and MUVIZU(3D). All three programs allow you to create animations without the need for expensive equipment or specialist training and Muvizu, which is free, provides high-quality sets complete with complex character animation and the facility to collaborate on productions.
- MOVIESTORM, an innovative 3D software program is aimed at amateur film makers wishing to making high quality animated movies and provides the perfect tool with which to learn about film and TV production. Other 3D software packages also popular with artists and filmmakers are DAZ STUDIO (3D) and ICLONE 5 (3D). Iclone 5 is a real-time 3D animation tool with digital actors, visual effects and Microsoft Kinect-ready motion capture whilst Daz Studio, allows you to create stunning digital artwork and animations and is currently free.
- For good lighting and camera effects try SYNFIG (2D). The ambition of Synfig developers was to create an animation software capable of producing film quality output. Synfig is an open source vector based animation program and is free.
- Now if you can, checkout the cartoon strip "Big Buck Bunny" and the film short "Elephants Dream" to see why BLENDER (3D) is a legend in the world of 3D animation software. Software to rival the big boys, available free with a huge fan-base and plenty of tutorials and support.
- For the more adventurous amongst you CRAZYTALK (2D/3D) is a photo to animation engine where you can turn photos, sketches, statues, anything into animatable characters. Media can be inserted directly into the scene and the program supports a variety of formats. Similarly Morpheus (2D/3D) animation software will transform your photos into other things such as cartoons or animals. Blend, mix and exaggerate body parts. Watch a person turn into someone - or something else.
- Remember king Kong and the empire state building? Well if you're into STOP-MOTION photography then IstopMotion (3D) for Macintosh is worth considering. With IstopMotion you can work with your Mac's built in camera or import photos to build your animations. You can even turn your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch into a High Definition camera...
- One free 2D animation package with drawing tools similar to Photoshop is PENCIL. Pencil allows for both vector and bitmap graphics and has proved an excellent introductory animation tool. With pencil you can create traditional hand drawn animations on most computer platforms including Mac OS.
- Another 2D substitute for the traditional light table/and paper animation is PLASTIC ANIMATION PAPER (PAP) 4 which is currently free for download. Also currently free for download (but without technical support) is CREATOON 3 (2D) which utilizes the cut-out animation process.
- Lastly a fine example of a solid 2D animation program, renowned for its depth and the quality of technical support is TOON BOOM STUDIO. An excellent application made for animators, by animators.
Easy Animation Software - Top Animation Programs For the Inexperienced
I'm sure you've noticed the growth in so-called 'whiteboard animation' videos on the Internet.
You know. The ones where an artist's hand is seen to sketch out text and images in double-quick time to illustrate the message the video is trying to get across.
And I'm sure, like most people, you find this type of video very entertaining to watch and maybe you're curious as to how they are made and would like to know whether you could make them too.
In this article, I will answer some of the most common questions about whiteboard animation videos and demonstrate that they are far easier to create than you probably imagine.
Are you ready? Then let's dive in.
1. Why should you use video?
We'll start at Square One. If you are trying to get a message across, whether to sell something, educate people or just to entertain, why choose video over other formats?
There are at least three good reasons.
Firstly, video is the most accessible, immediate and compelling medium around at the moment. We are all used to watching TV or film and digesting content in the form of moving images. We associate it with being entertained and we like to be entertained.
In other words, people are more likely to stick with a video until the end than they are with pure text or text and images.
Second, the Internet loves video. People will share entertaining or informative video content through social media, such as Facebook or Twitter, with a readiness not found with other formats. (When did you last hear of a printed document 'going viral'?)
And Google loves video. Do a search on almost any subject and you will find a good crop of videos appearing prominently. It has been amply demonstrated that, all else being equal, a video will rank higher and more quickly than the same content in another form will.
Third, if you create a video, you have the means to easily adapt it to present the same information in other formats. You can strip off the audio to create something people can listen to and have that audio transcribed to have something people can read.
If you have a narrative, you will need to play around with timings to make sure what happens on screen dovetails with what is being said.
When you have finished, you hit 'create video' and job done.
Your new whiteboard animation video is now ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, your website or wherever else you want to place it.
6. Should you be using whiteboard animation?
Yes! All else being equal, whiteboard animation videos are going to out-perform run-of-the-mill videos in a whole array of applications.
They have been shown to be more effective at selling, training, presenting and entertaining.
And with very affordable software now on the market to automate the process of creating whiteboard animation, there is no longer any excuse for not using this powerful medium in your online activities.
This is especially true if you aren't the most polished presenter out there. Whiteboard animation carries a highly perceived value because it looks slick and professional and few people realise that it can now be produced cost-effectively.
And here is another reason to use whiteboard animation. It is a whole lot of fun!
When you start enjoying the video production process, not only will it stop feeling so much of a 'chore', that enjoyment will also come across in your finished product, making it even more effective at getting your message across.
The bottom line is that whiteboard animation is a new and exciting medium that has the potential to significantly boost your online activities.
Once the preserve of big business, software now makes whiteboard animation accessible to all. So isn't it time you used it to get your message across in a fresh and compelling way?
Why Businesses Need Whiteboard Animation
Business videos or corporate videos are the video contents made for and commissioned by a business, corporation, company or organization. Majority of the corporate videos are hosted online. It may be published on the company's website, social media or video streaming platforms. The production of these videos is the responsibility of marketing director or corporate communication manager of the company. Corporate video includes staff training and safety videos, corporate overview videos, promotional or brand films, executive proposal videos, customer testimonial videos, investor relations and shareholder videos.
It is also proved that visual representation of information retains longer than the textual information. However, there are various parameters to be considered while creating business video that are cumbersome. The organisations need corporate video solutions for the same. Following is a list of videos that businesses can utilize in sharing the information.