Do explainer videos work and what’s the best whiteboard animation software?
When it comes to how to make a whiteboard video for your custom purposes – whether you want to make animated videos for business or just some small animated videos – explainer video best practices recommend to use a video explainer template. Check whether or not it is included in TTS sketch maker premium account password. You need to decide which animated video maker software to use anyway. Before proceeding to the whiteboard animation software download you intend to use for your explainer video production I recommend you to really check various explainer video software reviews and compare because not all sketch video software is created equal. If it were, you probably wouldn’t be doing all your searches for TTS sketch maker premium account password and be reading this. TTS sketch maker premium account password is certainly a great whiteboard video software but it is up to you to check which features are important to you. Animated videos for business certainly have other requirements to the producer than a personal 3d doodle pen video.
Steps to Get Your Cartoon Produced
It is a proven fact that most people learn more effectively visually and even more effectively when the teaching is presented in multiple media such as text, audio and video.
Whiteboard animation (also variously called 'sketch video', 'video scribing', 'doodle video', 'sketch cartoon videos' and 'fast hand drawing') is a particularly effective visual medium because there is something happening on screen all the time. It is even more effective when the images used have been chosen to reinforce the message of the narrative.
Although whiteboard animation has been around for decades, it was probably first brought to the attention of the public in a big way with the series of UPS TV ads.
Back then, whiteboard animation was done the hard way, with actual artists creating the imagery on camera followed by clever editing to achieve the final result.
A particularly inventive, unusual or engaging video that people enjoy watching will be shared across the various social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and many more. Countless videos have attracted millions of views in a few days in this way.
Few people want to pass around a bog-standard corporate ad but a witty and cool 'cartoon' style video? That's different.
The average person in developed countries is presented with hundreds, if not thousands, of ads in one form or another every day. Businesses have to constantly find new ways to present their marketing messages if they are to be noticed. They have to be different and entertaining. Whiteboard animation now provides an affordable way to do both.
Why Businesses Need Whiteboard Animation
Have you ever wanted to make your own cartoon but didn't know how to go about doing it? First of all showing someone your drawings and telling them about your cartoon ideas will not get you a deal. I've seen this many times and no one who practices that has ever got any kind of deal. You have to have something that is presentable and relays to it's audience why they should promote your cartoon. If you have a cartoon that you want to submit to a producer so that it can get aired publicly, then here is what you need to do.
The first step is of coarse to draw your characters. The second thing you need to do is to write the script. This is what will bring your characters to life and can make or break the deal when showing off your cartoon to producers. Once you have all this ready, the next thing you absolutely need to do is to animate your first episode. This is where a lot of people get discouraged needlessly. With the right software it is easier than you might think.
You are only limited by the type of program you use to get the job done. You are not alone in wanting something that is user friendly. There are quite a few different programs out there, the problem is most of these require for you to have a degree in order to even understand the terminology they use. They are not user friendly and don't allow you to focus on your artistic ability. If you go for one of the programs like Animation Master and Maya 3D you will spent more time reading and asking questions in forums, than actually cartooning. You want to use something that is easy and will give you the ability to spend more time focusing on writing new material and creating new characters.
Don't get caught up trying to make every detail perfect either, if they decide they like it they have entire crews of people for that. Remember that what you want to do is create a product that you can present to an agent in the cartoon industry who can get you a contract. Also, be sure to copyright your work so that you are protected and don't go giving out copies to everyone out there who says they can get your cartoon on the big screen. Get the phone numbers and addresses of reputable companies like Dreamworks or Pixar and ask them what are the steps required by them for you to submit your cartoon for consideration.
Animation: A Long Journey
Whiteboard animation is the new upcoming thing in today's video marketing world. Just to make this very clear whiteboard animation and video scribing are one in the same thing. When we first came into the business nobody knew the right words to search for but now since we have created sites to pick up many different keywords it is a little easier to find whiteboard animation companies. I have had some clients tell me they had been searching for months on different search engines to try and locate a video scribing company. They were just searching the wrong terms. Lets get back to the topic. How do you create a Whiteboard Animation Video? It is simple but at the same time it can become very time consuming and complicated.
There you have it a couple of simple steps on how to create a whiteboard animation video. Obviously it is a little more complicated when you start to create professional videos, but the steps are the same. When creating a whiteboard animation video remember to keep it simple. Einstein said, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Start with the most powerful script you can create then work down from there.
Steps to Get Your Cartoon Produced
There is almost no such thing as an easy animation software when you're serious about the subject. Animation is an extremely complex area with an often mind-boggling array of terminology and any animation package worth its weight will almost certainly require a steep learn curve. Whatever package you choose, be it 2D or 3D, do ensure it comes with plenty of tutorials, tips and advice.
This brief line-up, in no particular order of preference, is aimed at the hobbyist, enthusiast and those new to the field. Hopefully there should be something to suit all tastes and pockets. The compilation is not exhaustive, excluding some of the more expensive heavyweights such as Maya, Lightwave and 3D Studio Max; but many of the products listed are free or moderately priced, have good reputations, and are all designed to inspire creativity.
- ANIME STUDIO PRO (2D) create cartoons, anmie and cut-out animations with ease. Add skeletons with the click of a mouse. Import photoshop files with layers intact and build characters from scratch with character wizard. Anmie Studio has excellent lip syncing capabilities, generous multi-sound formats along with full support for YouTube.
- Other popular animation programs with strong YouTube support include, GO ANIMATE (2D), XTRA-NORMAL (3D) and MUVIZU(3D). All three programs allow you to create animations without the need for expensive equipment or specialist training and Muvizu, which is free, provides high-quality sets complete with complex character animation and the facility to collaborate on productions.
- MOVIESTORM, an innovative 3D software program is aimed at amateur film makers wishing to making high quality animated movies and provides the perfect tool with which to learn about film and TV production. Other 3D software packages also popular with artists and filmmakers are DAZ STUDIO (3D) and ICLONE 5 (3D). Iclone 5 is a real-time 3D animation tool with digital actors, visual effects and Microsoft Kinect-ready motion capture whilst Daz Studio, allows you to create stunning digital artwork and animations and is currently free.
- For good lighting and camera effects try SYNFIG (2D). The ambition of Synfig developers was to create an animation software capable of producing film quality output. Synfig is an open source vector based animation program and is free.
- Now if you can, checkout the cartoon strip "Big Buck Bunny" and the film short "Elephants Dream" to see why BLENDER (3D) is a legend in the world of 3D animation software. Software to rival the big boys, available free with a huge fan-base and plenty of tutorials and support.
- For the more adventurous amongst you CRAZYTALK (2D/3D) is a photo to animation engine where you can turn photos, sketches, statues, anything into animatable characters. Media can be inserted directly into the scene and the program supports a variety of formats. Similarly Morpheus (2D/3D) animation software will transform your photos into other things such as cartoons or animals. Blend, mix and exaggerate body parts. Watch a person turn into someone - or something else.
- Remember king Kong and the empire state building? Well if you're into STOP-MOTION photography then IstopMotion (3D) for Macintosh is worth considering. With IstopMotion you can work with your Mac's built in camera or import photos to build your animations. You can even turn your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch into a High Definition camera...
- One free 2D animation package with drawing tools similar to Photoshop is PENCIL. Pencil allows for both vector and bitmap graphics and has proved an excellent introductory animation tool. With pencil you can create traditional hand drawn animations on most computer platforms including Mac OS.
- Another 2D substitute for the traditional light table/and paper animation is PLASTIC ANIMATION PAPER (PAP) 4 which is currently free for download. Also currently free for download (but without technical support) is CREATOON 3 (2D) which utilizes the cut-out animation process.
- Lastly a fine example of a solid 2D animation program, renowned for its depth and the quality of technical support is TOON BOOM STUDIO. An excellent application made for animators, by animators.