Do explainer videos work and what’s the best whiteboard animation software?
When it comes to how to make a whiteboard video for your custom purposes – whether you want to make animated videos for business or just some small animated videos – explainer video best practices recommend to use a video explainer template. Check whether or not it is included in Prezi authorization code. You need to decide which animated video maker software to use anyway. Before proceeding to the whiteboard animation software download you intend to use for your explainer video production I recommend you to really check various explainer video software reviews and compare because not all sketch video software is created equal. If it were, you probably wouldn’t be doing all your searches for Prezi authorization code and be reading this. Prezi authorization code is certainly a great whiteboard video software but it is up to you to check which features are important to you. Animated videos for business certainly have other requirements to the producer than a personal 3d doodle pen video.
Why Whiteboard Video Is The Perfect Tool For Explaining A Complex Concept
Whiteboard animation is the new upcoming thing in today's video marketing world. Just to make this very clear whiteboard animation and video scribing are one in the same thing. When we first came into the business nobody knew the right words to search for but now since we have created sites to pick up many different keywords it is a little easier to find whiteboard animation companies. I have had some clients tell me they had been searching for months on different search engines to try and locate a video scribing company. They were just searching the wrong terms. Lets get back to the topic. How do you create a Whiteboard Animation Video? It is simple but at the same time it can become very time consuming and complicated.
There you have it a couple of simple steps on how to create a whiteboard animation video. Obviously it is a little more complicated when you start to create professional videos, but the steps are the same. When creating a whiteboard animation video remember to keep it simple. Einstein said, "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Start with the most powerful script you can create then work down from there.
6 Whiteboard Animation Questions Answered
Promotion is a very important activity in any business as it brings awareness to a large number of people within a short span of time. There are many ways to do this and what matters the most is the way it is performed. It is essential to do it right or the business objectives will not be met. Doing it right attracts the attention of potential customers and increases sales. 2D animated videos are effective when there is a need to grab instant attention. Live action is common and is prone to miss the attention. On the other hand, 2D animated videos are different and would easily catch the eyes when character animation is properly done. When made as a short movie, it becomes even more interesting.
What are 2D Animations?
2D Animation is about creating two-dimensional digital images using software. Its most common application is a production of cartoon episodes. Its implication is gradually reaching to marketing technologies as a creation of 2D animated videos is considered as an effective way of conveying specific message to a target audience. What makes it more popular among others is its simplicity and affordability desirable by business owners. Any business can easily and quickly represent their idea in the form of moving images using 2D animated videos.
A 2D animated video is an affordable, simple yet effective way to represent the ideas, imagination and information about a business into images and videos to offer creative solutions for effective marketing and thus, profit making.
7 Important Things Every 3D Artist Must Know
There is almost no such thing as an easy animation software when you're serious about the subject. Animation is an extremely complex area with an often mind-boggling array of terminology and any animation package worth its weight will almost certainly require a steep learn curve. Whatever package you choose, be it 2D or 3D, do ensure it comes with plenty of tutorials, tips and advice.
This brief line-up, in no particular order of preference, is aimed at the hobbyist, enthusiast and those new to the field. Hopefully there should be something to suit all tastes and pockets. The compilation is not exhaustive, excluding some of the more expensive heavyweights such as Maya, Lightwave and 3D Studio Max; but many of the products listed are free or moderately priced, have good reputations, and are all designed to inspire creativity.
- ANIME STUDIO PRO (2D) create cartoons, anmie and cut-out animations with ease. Add skeletons with the click of a mouse. Import photoshop files with layers intact and build characters from scratch with character wizard. Anmie Studio has excellent lip syncing capabilities, generous multi-sound formats along with full support for YouTube.
- Other popular animation programs with strong YouTube support include, GO ANIMATE (2D), XTRA-NORMAL (3D) and MUVIZU(3D). All three programs allow you to create animations without the need for expensive equipment or specialist training and Muvizu, which is free, provides high-quality sets complete with complex character animation and the facility to collaborate on productions.
- MOVIESTORM, an innovative 3D software program is aimed at amateur film makers wishing to making high quality animated movies and provides the perfect tool with which to learn about film and TV production. Other 3D software packages also popular with artists and filmmakers are DAZ STUDIO (3D) and ICLONE 5 (3D). Iclone 5 is a real-time 3D animation tool with digital actors, visual effects and Microsoft Kinect-ready motion capture whilst Daz Studio, allows you to create stunning digital artwork and animations and is currently free.
- For good lighting and camera effects try SYNFIG (2D). The ambition of Synfig developers was to create an animation software capable of producing film quality output. Synfig is an open source vector based animation program and is free.
- Now if you can, checkout the cartoon strip "Big Buck Bunny" and the film short "Elephants Dream" to see why BLENDER (3D) is a legend in the world of 3D animation software. Software to rival the big boys, available free with a huge fan-base and plenty of tutorials and support.
- For the more adventurous amongst you CRAZYTALK (2D/3D) is a photo to animation engine where you can turn photos, sketches, statues, anything into animatable characters. Media can be inserted directly into the scene and the program supports a variety of formats. Similarly Morpheus (2D/3D) animation software will transform your photos into other things such as cartoons or animals. Blend, mix and exaggerate body parts. Watch a person turn into someone - or something else.
- Remember king Kong and the empire state building? Well if you're into STOP-MOTION photography then IstopMotion (3D) for Macintosh is worth considering. With IstopMotion you can work with your Mac's built in camera or import photos to build your animations. You can even turn your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch into a High Definition camera...
- One free 2D animation package with drawing tools similar to Photoshop is PENCIL. Pencil allows for both vector and bitmap graphics and has proved an excellent introductory animation tool. With pencil you can create traditional hand drawn animations on most computer platforms including Mac OS.
- Another 2D substitute for the traditional light table/and paper animation is PLASTIC ANIMATION PAPER (PAP) 4 which is currently free for download. Also currently free for download (but without technical support) is CREATOON 3 (2D) which utilizes the cut-out animation process.
- Lastly a fine example of a solid 2D animation program, renowned for its depth and the quality of technical support is TOON BOOM STUDIO. An excellent application made for animators, by animators.
Why Whiteboard Video Is The Perfect Tool For Explaining A Complex Concept
It is a proven fact that most people learn more effectively visually and even more effectively when the teaching is presented in multiple media such as text, audio and video.
Whiteboard animation (also variously called 'sketch video', 'video scribing', 'doodle video', 'sketch cartoon videos' and 'fast hand drawing') is a particularly effective visual medium because there is something happening on screen all the time. It is even more effective when the images used have been chosen to reinforce the message of the narrative.
Although whiteboard animation has been around for decades, it was probably first brought to the attention of the public in a big way with the series of UPS TV ads.
Back then, whiteboard animation was done the hard way, with actual artists creating the imagery on camera followed by clever editing to achieve the final result.
A particularly inventive, unusual or engaging video that people enjoy watching will be shared across the various social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and many more. Countless videos have attracted millions of views in a few days in this way.
Few people want to pass around a bog-standard corporate ad but a witty and cool 'cartoon' style video? That's different.
The average person in developed countries is presented with hundreds, if not thousands, of ads in one form or another every day. Businesses have to constantly find new ways to present their marketing messages if they are to be noticed. They have to be different and entertaining. Whiteboard animation now provides an affordable way to do both.